How to get answers from you heart
10 simple steps to more heartfulness
Many people often ask me how they can get better at listening to their hearts. Here is my simple 10 step recipe:
1. Sit down comfortably, straight back
2. Open your chest, shoulders back.
3. Palms together, fingers straight. Push thumbs gently into your heart region.
4. Breathe into your stomach
5. Close your eyes
6. Move your attention to where you feel the gentle pressure from your thumbs on the inside.
7. Ask your question to your heart
8. Stay still for 5 minutes or more
9. Listen with an open mind – be curious
10. Receive the guidance from your heart and soul.
How did that feel? Let me know in comments below. For more help – book a session.